Information provided by you. CSPOS SYSTEM may require that you provide certain information to use the services on our application. You may always decline to give any personal information requested by CSPOS SYSTEM, but without the presentation of such information, CSPOS SYSTEM may not be able to provide services to you. For example, email for registering
Cookies. When you using CPOS System, we may assign your gadget / computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our application, to personalize your online experience, and to record information about your visit to our application. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our application, the links or advertisements you click, or the other actions you conduct while visiting ciumi.com if you have enabled cookies.
IP Address. CSPOS Application automatically collects your IP address, access times identification purposes. Personal Information. This Application does not collect, save or store any personal information from visitors that simply using this application, unless you voluntarily and intentionally provide it to us. We do not collect personal information without your knowledge or consent.
Embedded Advertisements. Advertisements displayed on CSPOS SYSTEM’s App may be delivered via an advertising management service. When you view a web page on application that contains advertising provided one of our advertising management services, the advertising service company may place a cookie on or retrieve a cookie from your computer if you have enabled cookies.
User Communications. Users of CSPOS may from time to time contact with inquiries or requests. CSPOS SYSTEM will retain these communications in order to process and respond to these inquiries and requests.
(1) in response to a subpoena, court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement agencies;
(2) to defend against legal claims;
(3) when we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, fraud or wrongdoing;
(4) to protect the rights, property, and safety of our company, users, employees or others;
(5) to enforce our Application terms;
(6) in the event of a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of our business, merger, or consolidation; or
(7) as otherwise required by law.
The previous paragraphs notwithstanding, CSPOS SYSTEM will not disclose your information, and uses all of the information collected solely for analytical purposes connected to the operation of the Site.
Additionally, if you have any concerns about security on ciumi.com, you can email us at email@example.com with any questions.